In the context of globalization and international competition, many companies source labor-intensive goods or services from developing and newly industrialized countries. However, working conditions in these countries often do not comply with basic labor standards, such as those established by the International Labor Organization (ILO). To address this issue, many companies and associations have created individual codes of conduct and monitoring systems.
We work hard to make a difference by complying with – and even exceeding – each industry standard, and our own sustainability goals. Our team complies with local, state, national and international environmental legislation, and adopts responsible environmental practices with our partners and among our employees.
We believe being “responsible” means doing what is right. It means incorporating social and environmental priorities and practices into our activities, services and our relationships with partners, consumers and employees.
This is AFK’s “standard of excellence”.
What We Offer
Business Development (market entry and access)
- Participating as a representative or speaker on behalf of companies in commercial events, organizations, fairs and meetings in various sectors in the USA and then reporting.
- Supporting business development activities by directing them to companies in Turkey in line with the demands of companies in the USA.
State and Local level representation
Participating as a representative or speaker on behalf of organizations/institutions in all diplomatic delegation events, organizations and meetings when necessary and requested.
- Hosting delegations from Turkey visiting America on behalf of organizations/institutions when necessary and requested.
- Promoting the companies of organizations/institutions by participating in sectoral events in New York and abroad, as a speaker or representative, and to convey Turkey’s export mission at the same time.
- Participating as a representative in events, activities or meetings on behalf of organizations/institutions and assisting in the management of the meetings.
- Ensuring the cooperation of organizations/institutions with relevant institutions and companies in their activities in America.
- Searching for opportunities with local commercial or non-commercial institutions in the USA on behalf of organizations/institutions, to ask, inform and support how opportunities can be directed.
- Performing media monitoring, reviewing and developing media opportunities and promotional materials.
- Preparing and reporting activities and submitting monthly reports.
- Managing multifaceted public relations, publicity, events and campaigns that include comprehensive event management through trade show attendance and customer visits.
- Planning and realizing the organization of extra details such as catering and environmental arrangement at events.
Legislation and others
- Contacting local legal institutions and inform organizations/institutions for commercial laws, regulations and legislative changes between America and Turkey when necessary and requested.
- Conducting and reporting personnel research in the United States, if needed, on behalf of organizations/institutions/companies